Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

good stuff!

I like your style, man. Don't get too disheartened....it's really not bad at all! I watched the entire thing and was entertained the entire way. good job

M2 - Surviving M2 - Surviving

well done!

Well done! Some rough engrish but otherwise, great job!

Suroy responds:

I'm so sorry about that... I'll strive my best to not accurs this on next movie. unnappyly I depends from others persons to correct my translations, cause I'm not english. sorry.

Slugs 4 Slugs 4

good

A good madness cover. interesting idea with the slugs. Just work on your skills a bit. This movie was really rough around the edges.

And the SFX made me laugh. The shotgun sounded like a cap gun

The Supersonic Fighters The Supersonic Fighters

Great Menu

Great intro, great menu.......unfortunately the actual game is less than great

the green the green

good but boring

I thought it was pretty boring and quite standard as far as flash platformers go. Artwork, gameplay and everything is solid. Great even. I just can't bring myself to get excited about this slow paced, boring platformer.

Death by Rave Death by Rave

Interesting

My first thought was: My god, another garbage submission. However, the longer I played the more I got into it. It's a decent effort, although a bit rough around the edges. Very interesting concept, and very addictive (especially with that catchy music)

Only criticisms would be to polish the game up a bit, and work on the game mechanics. It's a little too luck based.

Also kudos on the scoreboard at the end. As of this review, i'm #1! "skrum face"

Deadclever23 responds:

Thanks for playing a decent amount of time.
I'll try and polish it up.

[S_Rock] Nintendownage [S_Rock] Nintendownage

whoa....

This is one badass track. Kudos man!

S-Rock responds:

Much appreciated :D ty

Good Politics Good Politics

....

This song makes me feel happy

Motocross (Remix) Motocross (Remix)

nice!

goood stuff man. just wish it was longer!

DragonSpy responds: