The Supersonic Fighters The Supersonic Fighters

Great Menu

Great intro, great menu.......unfortunately the actual game is less than great

the green the green

good but boring

I thought it was pretty boring and quite standard as far as flash platformers go. Artwork, gameplay and everything is solid. Great even. I just can't bring myself to get excited about this slow paced, boring platformer.

Death by Rave Death by Rave

Interesting

My first thought was: My god, another garbage submission. However, the longer I played the more I got into it. It's a decent effort, although a bit rough around the edges. Very interesting concept, and very addictive (especially with that catchy music)

Only criticisms would be to polish the game up a bit, and work on the game mechanics. It's a little too luck based.

Also kudos on the scoreboard at the end. As of this review, i'm #1! "skrum face"

Deadclever23 responds:

Thanks for playing a decent amount of time.
I'll try and polish it up.

Mini Ralley Mini Ralley

Retarded

Why don't you test your movies on your own machine instead of uploading your half finished garbage to newgrounds?

:the game: :the game:

wow

I can't believe I played through the entire thing. Well done man! Well done!

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Very original!

Very original, cool and beautiful game. Well done! Well done!!!

K vs K Fighting System K vs K Fighting System

Sweet

Thats pretty cool bro. i'm a big KOF fan myself, and this is indeed, very cool

Chicken Chicken

Nice!

hehehe. Great graphics, sounds, its just a great game! Brilliant!

Sk8 Park Sk8 Park

U got skillz

Hey, these reviewers have been kinda harsh on you. Half of them havent even made a decent movie themselves. It's an excellent game. Keep it up

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Brilliant!

Great game man! I got no complains excet these two things: #1: The blood looks kinda lame #2: That spacebar game is freakin' hard, or maybe I just suck? Other than that, the game is great! Bring us episode 2 real soon!